Monday 27 September 2010

10 Things i want to achieve

  1. Learn more about printing processes and to be confident to use print in a brief, especially screen print.
  2. I would like to learn more about the use of different types of paper in the printing process.
  3. Explore the use of stop motion with typography.
  4. Find out more about how you use typography to relay messages
  5. I would like to explore using more illustration in my briefs instead of just type based work.
  6. I want to get confortable using software like illustrator and photoshop. 
  7. I would like to use more software within my briefs
  8. I would like to experiment with a wider variety of materials, especially in the briefs i take a hand rendered approach.
  9. I would like to learn more about using video.
  10. I would like to learn about book binding.

No comments:

Post a Comment