Sunday 11 March 2012

Creative CV statements

5 Facts about yourself

  • Grew up in South Africa
  • Bilingual 
5 Practical Skills
  • Adobe Creative Suite 
  • Print & Stock
  • Photography
  • Storyboarding
  • Motion Graphics
5 Creative Skills
  • In depth knowledge of Stock & Print
  • Understanding of type & Layout
  • Ability to research and understand my given subject
  • Open to Collaboration
  • Concept Driven
5 Statements of yourself
  • I have entered Competition Briefs (YCN/How Books/Leeds Book Fair)
  • I have done Freelance work (Promotional/Branding/Identity)
  • I have done Collaborative Projects
  • My Life is run by Sketchbooks
5 Personal Qualities
  • Enthusiastic
  • Dedicated
  • Hard working and keen to Learn
  • The ability to always see the bright side
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment