Friday 25 May 2012

FMP final products




Overall I feel that my Type and layout has gotten a unique personal style to it. I based my design on modernist layout and type with my own unique influences. If I had more time I would of made a whole range of flyers with all the stock photography I still have left. I feel that this design fits within the industry and market (dance music industry), but yet its still unique making it stand out strongly against its competitors. I could also definitely improve on my type and layout, I notice a lot of tiny errors and mistakes but due to the learning curve I have only started to adress them. I would say that my potential Hierarchy is not a 100% full prove but I feel that Its close enough for a viewer to follow the message I am trying to convey to them. Colour schemes are a little bit off for a range but at the same time keeping the black as a standard and the white for stocks made the 1 other colour I added kind of work across a range due to its variation, that sentence contradicts itself but when you look at the overall design you can see what I mean, The colours fits and they dont. I feel like I have only uncovered the tip of the iceberg when it comes to this project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment