Monday 22 April 2013

Creative Review interview





I went to an interview with Paul Pensom during Easter. His a really nice guy and I appreciated the time he gave me to go over my portfolio as I could tell his a very busy man. The interview lasted for about 20 - 25 minutes and it was mainly me talking through my portfolio and him asking me a few questions but I think its a case of him seeing how I could hold my own. 

He e-mailed me back the next week and offered me a internship on the 3rd of June to work on the July issue of Creative Review but due to working at the digital print room I couldn't take time off and it would also take away my last month at uni and final year show something I could not miss. I believe that I will hopefully get an internship later in the year as I will keep him updated with some of my final major projects as I finish them up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment