Thursday 18 November 2010

No News is Good News Post Card






Rational

What:
underage drinking

Why:
I aim to raise awareness of underage drinking and to give advice how to help stop or reduce it.

Who:
 parents as the children who are most likely to drink are still living at home so the parents would have the best chance to help stop underage drinking

How:
I am going to try and Advise and Inform the parents what to do in the case of their children drinking.

Evaluation

My mailshot communicates the problem of underage drinking. By opening the letter you physically break the bond between the parent and the child, this helps symbolise how a parent can loose their child to alcoholism. The txt used on the front was simple and to the point. The advice & facts card were also very simple and to the point. I stuck to my 2 colours + stock, i used blue black and white. The blue on the advice and facts cards were to make them more welcoming. The card which refers the parents to the drink aware website was possibly not needed i could of integrated that message into my advice card. The overall aim for this project was to inform and advice and i am fairly happy with my final result as i believe it communicates this.

No comments:

Post a Comment