Thursday 18 November 2010

No News is Good News Posters



Rational

Who needs to know:
I aim to make a clear message for all adults and children but my specific audience is Adults with children around the ages 14 - 17. 

What do they need to know:
That 13,000 under 18's were admitted to hospital last year due to alcohol.

What will they respond to:
A simple clear cut poster which is straight to the point.

Evaluation:
My set of 3 posters gets the message across but i am not happy with my type and image poster the type isn't clear enough on it for a high impact post. The colour Scheme is not as shocking at i initially hoped, using brighter colours which are more relevant to a hospital could of made it more high impact. I am happy with my type only image as it illustrates drinking by making a beer bottle with the text. The peer feedback i got helped me to improve my type and image poster by adding imagery relevant to the hospital and rearranging the type. I found the Crits helpful to point out the little changes i needed to complete my series of posters

No comments:

Post a Comment