Tuesday 7 February 2012

Crit 2



Feedback was helpful, but it was hard to clearly show everything i wanted to do as i got stuck figuring out a style of animation but i have managed to kind of crack it a bit. Helpful points which were brought up are putting facts and figures about each of the structures im going to look at into my video's which was one of my idea's just got stuck animating it, so my next step would be to look at how i can integrate my facts into my imagery and if i need to get a new typeface for it.

Sound - I have a track i really like, its subtle and need to select a specific section of it i want to use within my animation. I dont think im going to add any additional sound effects, i dont think its necessary.

To do.......
Story boards, now that i have got my style cracked i can get on with storyboarding my scenes as i have a far more clear visual idea of what i want it to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment