Wednesday 8 February 2012

Title Sequence Idents (evaluation)

1

2



3


4

All my idents follow the same set of rules which make them very simple in nature which is what i was aiming for. I wanted to keep it very simple as it was only going to be on for 10 seconds and the main points I wanted to get across was the channel and time then some of the imagery i would be using in the main sequence. The main focal point is the structures and the image to start off with and then the BBC one logo which stays on screen for the majority of the video. One thing I could improve on would be using more backgrounds for the 3, i used the different variations of the same background which worked but they all look a little bit too simular. Ident 1 & 2 are very simular due to the fact that they are the same civilisation although they represent different structures to improve this i should of used some of my imagery for the Aztec civilisation in one of them. The different sections of the song I used for this works well with the drop, it enforces the BBC Logo to pop up and makes it the main focal point while it fades in. Ideally to improve these video's i would of liked to use moving image as it is for a documentary but animating the still images got me as close as possible to moving image.





No comments:

Post a Comment